Thursday, February 10, 2011

i ♥ school!



I love my new school!
the first couple days were rough cuz it was a lot of book work and i was the new girl but now i absolutely love it.
Yesterday at school i learned how to tint eyelashes and eyebrows! i did a girls lashes and brows and then she did it to me. I dont know how i ever survived with out my eyebrows tinted, they look so much better! I also learned about a lot of different chemical peels and did some arm waxing! Today at school we learned pedicures and facials! and it was soo much fun! i used to be weird about feet but im over it now.(except guy's feet. yuck) The facial felt amazing. Why it took me so long to get one.. i have no idea, i wished i would have discovered this long ago! I also love giving them to! Im super excited to see what i am going to learn tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jackee Broderick said...

I saw on your facebook you had a blog!! it is adorable(: