Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Acaydia

Yesterday i started my new school! Its called Acaydia and its literally like 4 blocks down the street from me. Since i have my cosmetology license i can just go straight in to the masters program, instead of having to do basics then masters. So in a way its really nice cuz it cuts school time in half and its less money to. There is me and one other girl who went to paul mitchell that are joining the class from basics to masters. So on top of learning everything in masters, I have to learn everything in basic at the same time. Super overwhelming! I learned a lot of termanology today, but i also learned how to tint eyelashes! Im so excited to know everything well enough to do them on people and take clients! Which i also am going to be needing a lot of models.... so friends get excited :)

1 comment:

mackenzie said...

I'll be your model for anything, anytime! Can't wait! Xoxo