Saturday, January 22, 2011

family ski day




every friday my mom, sister and I go up to park city to ski and let me tell you yesterday was the most perfect ski day ever!

the sun was shining and it wasnt to cold or to hot. perfect i tell ya

it was the burton tour at park city on friday so of course paul mitchell was there so i went down and saw judy and ker and some of the girls. it made me miss school

me and laur on jupiter

this is jupiter...
and this picture isnt even at the bottom of the hill...


and this is what happens when i try and go down double blacks

yup thats how i skiied half the day cuz my nose was like a waterfal

ohhhh nbd just tiger decided to come skiing today

and i saved this picture for the end cuz i dont know why but i think its beyond hilarious hahah

No comments: